This summer, Dixons Trinity was the highest performing state school in Bradford and Leeds:
- +1.23 Progress 8 (+1.18 for disadvantaged students)
- 66% of students achieved a strong pass in English and mathematics combined (grade 5+; equivalent to a high C and low B on the old grading system)
- 48% achieved a strong pass in the EBacc (grade 5+)
- 38% of all grades were 7 / A or above
- 24% of students achieved at least one grade 9
- 44% of students achieved top grades (7 / 8 / 9; equivalent to A or above) in English
- The average grade achieved by a student at Trinity was a grade 6
- 100% are proud to be a Dixons Trinity student
- 100% of parents recommend the school
These results are provisional and are subject to validation in January.
Well done Team Trinity: all families, all students and all staff!