Salary: £10 per hour
Closing Date: 19.01.2018
We currently have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate in the role of Examination Invigilator. You will invigilate examinations at the academy as well as supporting the Data and Examinations Manager to ensure all examinations are conducted in-line with the regulations set out by the JCQ.
We require invigilators to support our main examination rooms and students with individual needs, ensuring they can access examinations and fulfil their potential.
The right candidate will have:
- up-to-date knowledge of conducting examinations following the JCQ regulations
- an interest in working with young people with additional needs
- patience and an understanding demeanor, with the ability to work on their own initiative
- an educational background
- commitment to the mission and values of this high performing academy (full training will be provided for new invigilators)
- a good level of literacy and numeracy skill with a keen eye for detail to ensure high quality outputs
- excellent communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- flexibility around working hours during peak times
- alignment to a can-do culture
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.