Salary: Level 2 / Point 16 - 17 (£17,658 - £18,077 FTE)
Closing Date: 20.05.2019
Dates: As soon as possible
Contract type: Part time / All year round
Contract term: Permanent
Why choose Dixons Trinity Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on feedback NOT marking
- No off-the-shelf strategies; weekly coaching
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 01274 424350 and speak to Lindsey Barraclough, Operations Manager, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com.